Targeted Solutions for Critical Industries
With guidance from leaders in the tomato industry, Goodpack developed TOMATOCUBE™, a galvanized steel container that helps global producers improve supply chain efficiencies, lower costs and achieve HACCP by eliminating wood contamination.
By designing a solution that directly supports our customers efforts to meet environmental standards such as ISPM 15 and ISO 14000, Goodpack has established itself as a partner in this important food industry
Like many of Goodpack’s customized solutions, the TOMATOCUBE™ is RFID enabled for greater visibility of your global supply chain and payload management.
The TOMATOCUBE™ Concept
The new GOODPACK TOMATOCUBE™ maximizes efficiency and volume using high tensile galvanized steel, coupled with our global network for delivery and collection, for the most cost-effective and sustainable approach to transporting all types of products. The TOMATOCUBE™ has the flexibility of design to be used for a wide range of aseptic products, including diced tomato, tomato paste and a range of juice concentrates and purees. Customized to match existing wood or plastic bin dimensions for a seamless transition throughout the global supply chain.
The TOMATOCUBE™ is a large container (1.65 MT/1,250 liter) that can be fitted with a hygienic food-grade barrier or non-barrier aseptic bladder. During the emptying process, the TOMATOCUBE™ can be rotated to empty the product direct into the mixing tank or dump the bag of paste onto a belt for squeezing the paste out of the bag; or the top of the bag can be cut open allowing product to be pumped from the top.
TOMATOCUBE™ Quick Facts
- A container customized for the tomato industry
- High-tensile steel construction with galvanized sidewalls
- Suitable for all standard conveyors
- Metric Dimensions: 1220mm x 1120mm x 1080mm
- Imperial Dimensions: 44” x 48” x 42.5”
- Large capacity. 1,250-liter/330-gallon fill capacity
- RFID Enabled for greater visibility and control of supply chain
- Reusable, environmentally friendly – Sustainable
- Term and trip rental solutions – Cost Efficient
- Availability. Over 7,700 collection points worldwide