- Increased storage density reduces space requirement and simplifies maneuverability in warehouse
- One Goodpack container replaces 5 steel or plastic drums, thus reducing packaging activities and the safety risks associated with them
- Standard sizing reduces amount of packaging materials and loading/ unloading times
- Less product damage during shipping
- Collapsible and stackable containers reduce on-site storage costs and overall packaging handling throughout the supply chain
- Cleaner production lines, less packaging waste, and reduced manpower needs combine to contribute to a leaner operation
- Maximum usage of container with higher utilization inventory tracking
- Empty containers are quickly repositioned to customer’s use
How can supply chain executives optimize internal operations and processes so that efficiencies and safety programs are robust enough to integrate with partners across their supply chains?More...
Eric Grégoire, CEO
Our Brand Promise
“We approach each opportunity with an industry-wide lens while collaborating across global supply chains to unlock the best solution.”More...
Goodpack container design delivers flexibility, cost savings, and workforce safety
With its ingenious flexible design, Goodpack provides an efficient and economical packaging solution that prevents foreign contamination, eliminates massive redundancies and reduces waste.More...
Foods distributor improves Standard Operating Procedures based on MB4
By establishing a customized packaging configuration, an international food distributor was able to optimize company-wide SOPs that expanded capacity, maximized loader space and reduced the cost of storage and transport.Details...
Produce Freezing Technology Gets a Boost
Our galvanized steel container reduces waste and extends payload shelf-life while its ability to stack when laden, and collapse when empty, optimizing space temperature controlled warehouse.Details...
Standardization Improves Efficiency and Reduces Waste
US packager standardizes on Goodpack’s MB5s after trials with suppliers in Latin America result in reduced payload contamination and elimination of one-way packaging disposal fees .Details...
When Quality and Volume are Critical
An exporter of exotic fruits, committed to ensuring its products conform to stringent international norms, worked with Goodpack to transition from a legacy drum-based filling line to more efficient equipment and Goodpack containers.Details...
Launched in 2018, TomatoCube is Goodpack’s HACCP compliant container designed for aseptic payloads. 1,250L capacity decreases transport/storage costs and outer dimensions simplify integration into standard conveyor systems.Details...
We have a responsibility
Today’s supply chains are global and complex. Oftentimes, Goodpack is the only constant from supplier to packer to distributor. As such, we have a responsibility to provide sustainable solutions for our valued clients at every step of the supply chain process.Details...